Supply Chain Specialist
We are seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to partner with the team by understanding the overall performance of the End-to-End supply chain. This position requires strong attention to detail, organizational, analytical, and communication skills, knowledge of Procurement and Manufacturing principles as well as the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Experience: 3 Years
- Identify data sources required to visualize service parts distribution supply chain performance (Lead-time, inventory, service, cost)
- Lead cross functional teams and forums to drive continuous improvements in total supply chain performance balancing cost, service, and inventory
- Ensures correct inventories for Component/Press/Assembly material (inventory control process).
- Partner with buyers to influence bidders’ lists for Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQ), and Sourcing events
- Assists in the data gathering and analysis of the organization’s supply chain operations.
- Identifies underperforming areas and offers suggestions for improvement
- Monitors supplier performance to assure on-time delivery; works with suppliers to resolve issues with late or missing deliveries/packing lists
- Supports supplier development to ensure successful product launches and achievement of goals
- Makes proposals to management regarding corrective actions, as needed
- Knowledge of EV and Automotive supply base
- Milestone planning according to standard lead time of each item and part including required due dates for feasibility checks, BOM, drawings etc.
- Tracking and status check of milestones in each team meeting to ensure on-time delivery of required deliverables
- Identification and review of available cost tracking overviews for each responsible project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering (Preferred)
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in working with global teams and leading team efforts.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- MS Office Suite and SAP experience are required
- Experience working with Automotive / Electric Vehicle Commodities
- Self-driven with a concentration on execution.
- Accountable for your own work.
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Indi EV
We provide our people with full medical, dental, and vision benefits. Work/life balance is also key, so we offer solid paid vacation time. All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
INDI EV, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,