Founded in 2017, INDI EV is a start-up based in Los Angeles, envisioning a future where the automobile industry is no longer determined by the horsepower solely, but the software technology and artificial intelligence that a car can achieve on the go.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to Join our Finance and Accounting team. You will join a fast-paced and collaborative environment with the shared ambition to achieve company success. Your role will be responsible for processing monthly accounting cycle, ensuring timely and accurate payments and participating in the preparation of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and other Financial Reporting. Furthermore, you will examine complex financial records and prepare financial and performance analyses of company operations.
- Manage accounting functions including general accounting, cost accounting, revenue recognition, fixed assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and invoicing;
- Contribute to the preparation of internal and external Financial Statements;
- Handling various bank, checking and credit card reconciliations, post adjusting journal entries;
- Prepare regulatory filings including property tax statements and 1099’s;
- Conduct financial analyses and prepare reports;
- Assist Controller and the rest of the team in general projects and or audits.
Requirements of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or directly related field is required, Certified Public Accountant license strongly preferred;
- 6+ years of accounting experience;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, including preparing month-end reports and financial forecasts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Ability to work in team, proactively and meet deadlines;
- Sound analytical skills with high attention to details.
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Indi EV
We provide our people with full medical, dental, and vision benefits. Work/life balance is also key, so we offer solid paid vacation time. All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
INDI EV, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.