MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 0 to 1 year
OCCUPATION TYPE: Full Time
- Essential Duties include but are not limited to (other duties may be assigned):
- Execute digital marketing plan
- Analyze, track and report performance of digital/traditional campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications.
- Strong knowledge of Google G Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexible to work overtime outside of the typical work hours as needed
- Willing to travel for business as needed
- Team player, enjoys working in diverse office environment and excited to help build our internal culture
- Passion for games is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin plus but not required.
WORKING AT INDI EV
Other than offering endless snacks and coffee, we provide our people with full medical, dental, and vision benefits. Work/life balance is also key, so we offer solid paid vacation time. All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to [email protected].