Content Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a creatively driven individual who loves watching videos on YouTube and knows how to come up with good video ideas. Functions as a member of the Brand & Marketing team, providing functional guidance and expertise in aspects of video editing. This position will be shooting video content, recording, editing, recapping, and working on stitching videos together.
- Write, edit, and publish website content (news articles, character content, media-related content) via YouTube.
- Assist with social media, video, digital, and marketing teams, create audio assets for web, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to help reach big and diverse audiences.
- Work closely with the larger Indiev.com marketing team on long-term and short-term content planning in the form of editorial calendars and content plans.
- Participate in the curation of content sections of Indiev.com from a high level, ensuring content meets the company’s quality, promotional, and marketing goals.
- Participate in content brainstorms for developing ideas with Marketing, social media, and video production teams.
- Schedule and manage freelancer content through the entire workflow of assignments, delivery, and publishing.
- Facilitate the guidance of content development and direction across external resources and with other departments.
- Help develop editorial plans and research topics as needed to aid in editorial content for Indiev.com. and YouTube
Requirements of Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent work experience in video editing/marketing.
- 1+ years total work experience, including experience in content development and production for YouTube with creative and editorial talent.
- Understanding of emerging, digital-first media models.
- Proactive with top-notch organizational skills, attention to detail, deadlines, and time management.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to multitask.
- Team-oriented and works well with other people.
- An independent work ethic combined with a love for and patience with the collaborative process.
- Ability to work in a high-performance, fast‐paced team environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Indi EV
We provide our people with full medical, dental, and vision benefits. Work/life balance is also key, so we offer solid paid vacation time. All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
INDI EV, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.