CNC Operator (Contract)
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Occupation Type: Full Time
With minimal supervision, set up and operate a variety of machines and various equipment assigned to the Fabrications Department operations to produce parts with tight tolerances from all types of materials.
- Perform fabrication of lathe products, using company drawings with minimum supervision
- Achieving production efficiency required including set up, troubleshooting and run.
- Must be able to edit CNC Programs for various lathes.
- Must be proficient in the operation of all fabrication equipment in the area including operating multiple machines at once.
- Set-up, loading and run of equipment to manufacture and inspect various components including generating and editing of machine code (programs) at the machine.
- Make adjustments and assist operators to produce quality parts at a rapid pace as per production requirements.
- Utilize all Standard Measuring Instruments, QMM, OGP and Optical Comparator and perform First Piece and ‘in process’ inspection as required to achieve acceptable reliability and repeatability targets.
- Perform all duties as assigned by supervisor including active participation in team meetings for operational planning and improvement ideas.
- Must have previous experience in CNC Mill Operation and Waterjet machines
- Has the ability to prepare machines for operation
- Must be able to work with Metal, High-Density Foam and Plastics
- Shows ability for learning with on the job training
Working at Indi EV
Other than offering endless snacks and a stocked pantry, work/life balance is also key! All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to [email protected].