Minimum Experience: 2 years
Occupation Type: Full Time
We are seeking 1st Shift Assemblers to become an integral part of our team!
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Performs work by referring to blueprints, (BOM) bills of material, work instructions, and sketches.
- Must be capable of selecting correct parts from semi-finished goods.
- Must be capable of using all necessary power and hand tools to assemble units.
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Perform other duties assigned
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Automotive Industry helpful
- 2 years in manufacturing and familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Familiar with small hand tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be an important part of the team
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Experience to ensure necessary knowledge of machinery, machine tools and department routine.
Working at Indi EV
Other than offering endless snacks and a stocked pantry, work/life balance is also key! All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com.