ADAS/AD Development Engineer
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Occupation Type: Full Time
We currently have exciting opportunities for an ADAS Development Engineer for our ADAS / Autonomous Driving team. This position requires a strong background in automotive simulation, software development and testing. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design, implement, test, and validate ADAS features (AEB, ACC, LKAS, etc.) based on INDI EV defined feature set
- Develop and implement software on automotive ECUs
- Rapid prototyping of hardware and software for ADAS functions onto test vehicles
- Perform on-road vehicle testing of ADAS features
- Perform internal proving grounds testing and interface with external testing labs
- Develop and test ADAS features with HIL, SIL, as well as simulations
- C/C++, MATLAB/Simulink, and Python programming experience
- Comfortable with Linux and embedded environments.
- Knowledge of embedded microcontrollers such as Infineon AURIX, NXP MPC5XXX
- Comfortable working with RTOS such as FreeRTOS, QNX, PXROS
- Experience implementing software with AUTOSAR
- Experience working with ADAS related sensors (camera, radar, and ultrasonic)
- Experience in automotive network protocols such as CAN, LIN, and Ethernet
- Proficient with Vector tools: CANoe, CANape and CAPL
- Familiarity with functional safety concepts as defined by ISO 26262.
- Experience in sensor fusion with multiple sensor modalities for perception
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field
- Experience in computer vision, machine learning
- Experience implementing sensor fusion algorithms, vehicle motion planning and control
Working at Indi EV
Other than offering endless snacks and coffee, we provide our people with full medical, dental, and vision benefits. Work/life balance is also key, so we offer solid paid vacation time, and a compensated week off between Christmas and New Year. All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to [email protected].